50 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training - Los Cabos MEXICO
Time & Location
About the Event
Yin yoga is a soft, quiet and receptive style of yoga which targets all the different aspects of our being - physical, energetic, mental & emotional - with the purpose of balancing and integrating them into the wholeness of our human existence.
In this practice we hold poses for a while in order to relax muscles, target joints and connective tissues as well as promote the flow of Chi - life energy - through the meridian lines which are the energetic pathways in our body.
Yin Yoga better prepares people for meditation, that is why for yoga practitioners looking for something beyond physical postures, Yin addresses the deeper spiritual dimensions of Yoga.
The training is open to all yoga teachers who want to obtain the certification - Internationally recognized by Yoga Alliance – and start teaching Yin Yoga with a safe and mindful teaching practice.
However, it is not necessary to be a teacher in order to participate: the training is open to every student or person who is willing to learn more about the science & mystery of Yin and include it in their personal practice.
We will cover:
- Basic principles of Yin Yoga
- Anatomy and Physiology of Yin Yoga
- Taoist Theory and Meridian Lines
- Relationship between Yin Yoga and Organs
- Physical, energetic and emotional characteristics of the organs
- Yin poses
- Skeletal variations and range of motion of the body
- Modifications for injuries and pregnancy
- Chakras, Koshas, Nadis and Pranayama: the subtle anatomy
- Mindfulness and Meditation techniques (Buddhist philosophy): how to practice and apply them in your yoga class.
- The art of Teaching Yin